Monday, January 22, 2007

awaiting


I think expectant mothers have moved up to the top of my list of favorite subjects to photograph. I LOVE photographing women and their glamorous bellies! I just feel so blessed to be a part of preserving the most beautiful miracle of life. Pregnant women really do have a unique glow to them and it's so great to capture this on camera.

This girl was just gorgeous! I really do need to pay her for letting me take pictures of her. She is a real pro at being in front of the camera which made our session a blast. And her whole support group was also great fun.
Ok, so in response to the "overwhelming" response (check the number of comments) to my photo bag post, I will be offering the fabulous Gina Alexander bags. I am still looking for a provider of photo jewerly that I really love. Haven't found it yet, but I'm hopeful. I'll keep you posted.

~ 1 comments: ~

Anonymous
at: 7:26 AM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

+

Contact

About the Template