Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy v-day!


I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day with your friends, family and lovers today. It's a bit chilly out there, so we'll all need to snuggle extra tight!

Well, it seems that our world's population has been quite replenished recently. In the past few months all I've photographed are pregnant moms and newborns! And I even have a few more lined up.

This little baby was so cute. I also got to shoot her big sister and brother. I just love little girls. They really are princesses. She is just about to turn 2. Happy Birthday!

~ 1 comments: ~

Anonymous
at: 11:15 AM said...

Hey Jessica! These are great! I love the color shots against the black....so pretty! Thanks for your wonderful email, too. I really, really appreciate it!!! :)

+

Contact

About the Template