Thursday, April 19, 2007

sweetness


I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. I'm so sorry guys! We've moved homes and it has been crazy trying to get settled. Things don't get done as quickly as I'd like them to with a 4-year old and an almost 1-year old. I've been a bit behind on proofing, so I'm letting these patient clients take a peek at their session.

Can I just say it was really hard narrowing down the proofs for this session. I loved almost every single picture! This baby was the sweetest little thing ever. And like I've said so many times before, I just love pictures of moms-especially new ones, with their babies. It is such a beautiful thing to be behind a camera documenting these tender moments. With almost every newborn photo shoot I get a little teary eyed at some point during the session. I can't help it.

Alright, enough mush and now the good stuff!

~ 0 comments: ~

+

Contact

About the Template