Monday, April 21, 2008

new find


Every time I see a new store or restaurant or attraction in El Paso that really adds to the flavor of our city, I get a big smile on my face. It's so intoxicating to me to find things that are original and different, especially when it comes to kiddos. When I discovered Matilda Jane and Mama Patrice about a year ago (well, Mama Patrice about 2), I was in love. It's a really good thing that I have two boys and no girls or else we'd be a starving family with a closet full of adorable, non-edible clothes!

Last Thursday after a very unsuccessful and frustrating trip to T-Mobile to try to fix my Dash phone problems, I saw a store that intrigued me. I went in to look around and discovered the hippest kids' store in El Paso. Seriously. It's called Funki Munki and they sell mostly organic clothing that are to die for and great toys and bedding and strollers and ... I even saw Baby Legs there. I adore babies in onsies and Baby Legs-oh so huggable and chewable! So if you want to find something truly original and totally chic, go to the Funki Munki and get your funk on. (They're in the same shopping center as Tres Mariposas.)

~ 1 comments: ~

Anonymous
at: 9:08 PM said...

Thanks for your compliments on my work! I love your photography :)

+

Contact

About the Template