Wednesday, August 20, 2008

holiday schedule


ADDED: I am booked up until the end of year. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please let me know. Thank you all for making my business successful!

A lot is going on in my home right now-my oldest is going into Kindergarten, I'm getting pretty busy with holiday shoots and I'm also getting ready to go to a workshop in September so that I can continue to offer you awesome ideas and pictures. With all the chaos, I need to stay organized, so I thought I'd let you know my availability for the next few months. I'm booked up pretty much until the end of October. I do have October 25th, November 1st and November 15th open. I will not be doing any photo shoots past Thanksgiving, so please plan ahead and schedule your photo shoot.

Here are some important dates to keep in mind. Please be considerate. No exceptions will be made.

Nov. 15........Last day for photo sessions.
Nov. 22.......All Christmas cards must be ordered by this date for Dec. 6th delivery.
Dec. 6..........All orders must placed to receive your pictures by Dec. 20th.

Keep in mind that some products take longer to be made, including coffee table books and photo handbags. Here are the deadlines for Christmas delivery on COFFEE TABLE BOOKS:

Nov. 15......Coffee Table Books


POLICY CHANGES FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTHS

Because of the demand during the holiday season, I have decided to add a retainer policy. Once you schedule a session for the months of September, October and November, a retainer equal to the amount of your session fee will be due. If you need to cancel, the retainer will not be refunded. Every year I have a waiting list and it wouldn't be fair to those who couldn't schedule if I have cancellations.

~ 0 comments: ~

+

Contact

About the Template