Friday, October 19, 2012

dusting it off


Even though I'm not back in business, I still have a passion for photography, and every now and then, I am fortunate to be able to do a few photo shoots, mainly for family and friends. This is how I satiate my creative hunger. Much has happened in the last two years that I last posted, the most important occurrence being the birth of our baby girl! I will post pictures of her official newborn photo shoot probably next week once I get all her birth announcements in the mail. For now, I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures from past photo shoots. I hope there are still some readers out there and if there are, I'd love to hear from you in the comments section!

~ 3 comments: ~

scottsinmexico@gmail.com says:
at: 2:13 PM said...

Hey Jessica, Thanks so much for our beautiful family photos. It's been so long since we've had any done. I appreciate your time. I loved looking at your Blog!! See you soon,Sarah

Quiltingreader says:
at: 5:33 AM said...

Ah hah! I found you! The email I got keeps kicking back to me. I am trying to perfect horchata and need help! Email me at aleyfamily@gmail.com so we can connect. I miss you already (if that doesn't sound too stalkersh!)

Unknown says:
at: 2:22 PM said...

Hola Jessica!! Soy Adriana amiga de Zoraya, no se si te recuerdes de mi tu me ayudaste con las tarjetas de el bautismo de mi hija. Le pedi a tu Hermana que si me podia dar tu e-mail pero me recorde que tenias una pagina y te busque, pero solo encontre tu blog. Bueno me gustaria saber si me puedes mandar tu e-mail es que necesito ayuda en unas tarjetas para los 15 aƱos de mi sobrina. Mi correo es stayfit011@gmail.com

Muchas Gracias
Saludos
Adriana D.

+

Contact

About the Template