Monday, October 23, 2006

in tribute


This session was honestly such a blast. I know I say that about most of my photo shoots, but these little girls were just sooo darn cute. I kept on wanting to hug & kiss them the whole time! (After all, I am a very touchy feely kind of girl!) But I just wanted to post these pictures as an excuse and tribute to the Colonel who is off to war in about a week. Thank you, sir, for your service to our nation. I salute you and all the other men who give up so much to protect our liberty and the small things we take for granted everyday. May you and your family be protected during the following year.
So now for the pictures. These girlies were just so full of giddiness, which I loved. The last two pictures were typical of the photo shoot!
And I just love the love in this family. It was so tangible.

~ 1 comments: ~

Cristina Navarro - New Day Photography says:
at: 4:35 PM said...

You have a way with family photos!! I love these!

PS Did you get my email? :)

+

Contact

About the Template