Thursday, January 31, 2008

baby sweet 16


I'll be introducing some new, exciting products this year. This one is a beautiful baby collage similar to the Kissable Block, but larger with interesting patterns and colors. It is 20x20 and you can get it mounted on the standard styrene board, or on a box frame. For a truly stunning look, you can have it done on a fine art gallery canvas wrap. This is sure to be the perfect addition to your baby's nursery. I'm getting one done for my baby in a canvas wrap to remind me of how tiny and fuzzy he was when he was a newborn. I can't wait to get it! Also available for baby girl.

Like I said, I will be adding fresh new products in the following weeks. Also look for a new website and more exciting changes!

~ 0 comments: ~

+

Contact

About the Template