Tuesday, February 12, 2008

charming home



When I walked into these client's home, I was pleasantly surprised-after all, it's not every day you see a house like this every day. They had a beautiful atrium to greet guests that had tropical plants, a little water foutain and a quaint iron table and four chairs, two of which where retro yellow 60's chairs that I loved. We had a fun time during the photo session, especially when their 9-month old nephew joined in a few shots and when their big Lab dog came to play with them for a few shots. Thanks for being so patient with me guys, even when I had the sickies!

~ 1 comments: ~

Anonymous
at: 3:34 PM said...

I been wanting to thank u for a long time for our photos it was a wonderful time you are amazing. Than you.

+

Contact

About the Template