Tuesday, February 19, 2008

capture the smiles workshop


I'm starting a really exciting workshop especially for parents in which I will teach you how to better photograph your children. If your kids are anything like mine, it is a struggle to get a good picture that I feel reflects who they truly are. In my workshop, I will teach you tips and tricks to get those beautiful pictures while still having fun. This workshop is not intended to be a photography course and I will not cover any technical stuff. It is a one-time 1 hour course in an intimate setting. I will present and teach the information during the first half-hour and the remaining half hour will be left open for questions and discussion. The cost of the workshop is $25 per person. I will be reserving spots for the first workshop soon since the space is limited (max of 10 people). If you are interested in having an exclusive workshop for your mommy's group or for your friends & family, let me know. Please contact me with any questions.

~ 1 comments: ~

jmemmott says:
at: 2:38 PM said...

Wish I could come!
jill

+

Contact

About the Template