Sunday, March 02, 2008

out of the office


I will be out of my office from Monday, March 3rd until Friday the 7th. My hubby's taking me on a little getaway to New York without the kiddos! If you have any questions or concerns, the easiest way to reach me will be via e-mail. I will try to check it every day. Have a great week!

~ 2 comments: ~

ginny says:
at: 3:17 PM said...

have a fantastic time, you deserve it!!

GRESSEL FAMILY says:
at: 9:53 AM said...

Hola Jessica,
Me da muchisimo gusto oir de ti, trate de meterme a tu blog pero parece que necesito invitacion, osea que a ver si me invitas!!!
Me meti al blog de Kathy y de ahi saque esta direccion, espero que no te importe que te haya escrito aqui. Que hermosas fotos tomas, que barbara.
Voy a buscar tu direccion de email por si no lees este comentario.
Besos,
Aline

+

Contact

About the Template