Monday, October 25, 2010

my boys, my crazy, crazy boys


I've been wanting to take pictures in our beautiful El Paso desert for a while now. There is this great little trail really close to my house. In the evenings when I drive by, I notice all the wonderful textures and colors: the ocotillos, the shrubs, the greens and yellows and reds. The boys loved playing with the rocks and the dead ocotillos sticks they used as swords. It was all fun and games until someone got hurt! Diego accidentally wacked Emilio with one of the prickly sticks on the chin. Poor baby. He had a nasty mark on his face for a few days and I had to explain what had happened to everyone who gasped when they saw him.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

~ 1 comments: ~

Brittni Schroeder Photography says:
at: 9:40 PM said...

Love these! What handsome little boys!

+

Contact

About the Template