Sunday, November 07, 2010

love siblings


I love when people appreciate El Paso as much as I. Even though I am a native El Pasoan, I haven't always appreciated its beauty. Only in the last years have I learned to love those little things about this city. So I was thrilled when the mom asked me if I could take pictures downtown, especially in the alligator plaza. I remember as a child taking field trips to the old Plaza Theater and public library. I never did hear or see any of the said ghosts at the haunted library, although I am a little freaked out every time I go, especially to the basement. I wished I could say I remember when the plaza had live alligators, but I would be lying, making me 50 years old. I guess the alligators are better protected in the zoo, which was the reason they were taken out of the plaza in 1965-just for your El Paso trivia knowledge.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

~ 2 comments: ~

Brittni Schroeder Photography says:
at: 1:03 PM said...

That first one is precious!

Elder Akina's Mom says:
at: 10:09 PM said...

Oh my goodness they are so cute. Love these kiddos!

+

Contact

About the Template