Thursday, August 17, 2006

party of 5 times 2


This family was a blast to photograph. I just loved the way the children interacted with each other. I always love it when I photograph kids and their siblings are right there with me. They just bring out great facial expressions in each other that nobody else can. They get all goofy and giddy and it's great. I can't even begin to imagine what it'd be like to have 7 brothers & sisters, but I bet nobody ever gets bored in their home! All the kids have stunning eyes and I really wanted to capture that.







~ 1 comments: ~

Cristina Navarro - New Day Photography says:
at: 7:35 PM said...

Hey, Jessica! I love these! Seven children!?! You are brave to take the project on...but the lighting is great and the shots of the older ones are wonderful. I know they'll love them.

+

Contact

About the Template