Tuesday, August 15, 2006

reflections of my simple life


My life is fabulously simple: changing diapers, making beds, "Wonder Pets" and "Dora the Explorer" as background music, dealing with temper tantrums, having my 3-month old permanently glued to me (or at least what seems to be), watching men in their 30's play basketball at the local rec center (my hubby seems to be the exception, since he acts and looks like a youthful 28-year old) , and the photo shoots on the side. But this is my life and I love it! I will hopefully be able to capture the simplicity of my life and my reflections as I coast along, just as I try really hard to capture the simplicity, innocence and purity of children in my photography.

I'm not as eloquent as Matt is and I really wished I was. I'm always at a loss for words. This is why I'm in love with photography. My little black box helps supplement my thoughts with wonderful emotions and expressions. The old saying of "a picture is worth a million words" is so true in my life. When Kai was born 3 years ago, I began taking picture after picture of him and it soon developed into my life's greatest passion and obsession. Photography has become a way to creatively express my inner most feelings. It has become part of me and my life.

~ 0 comments: ~

+

Contact

About the Template