Monday, September 18, 2006

my cousin's wedding


I've finally been proofing some pictures from my cousin's wedding from back in June! Weddings aren't my favorite thing to do, but this one wasn't bad, actually. They were just so grateful that I was taking their pictures, so there wasn't a whole lot of stress involved. I took their couple pictures on Rim Road overlooking El Paso and Juarez. Here are a few.


~ 2 comments: ~

Cristina Navarro - New Day Photography says:
at: 10:22 PM said...

Don't tell me this is the wedding...the coffe table book wedding?! I knew I should have looked at them. These are great!

Jessica Sandberg says:
at: 4:46 PM said...

No, Cristina, this isn't the wedding I completely forbade you from seeing! Thanks, but like I said, I'm not the biggest fan of taking wedding photos. You, however, have done a stupendous job at it!

+

Contact

About the Template