Tuesday, September 05, 2006

off to pre-school!


We got back late last night from San Antonio and we had such a blast at Sea World, Schlitterbahn, the River Walk and the Alamo. I will post some pictures of our vacation tomorrow. Right now I'm enjoying a few hours of solitude (well, not completely, since I'm with little Diego). Today is Kai's first day at pre-school and boy, does it feel good! I'm feeling like I should be feeling a bit guilty for feeling this good, but I'm not going to let even that ruin my moment of total relaxation. Since we got back at about 10 pm last night, Kai didn't really want to get up this morning, not even for school. When he finally did get up, he just wanted to watch cartoons, so we were a bit late on his first day. I know that's not very surprising for anyone who knows me, but I tried sooo hard to get him ready on time. I even got up before 8 am, which is very note-worthy. I think I'll have to get him up half an hour earlier on Thursday. He was so excited to go to school. He felt like such a big kid with his lunch bag and everything. The moment we got to school, he disappeared from my side and didn't even say good bye! He's just so independent. But of course, I followed him and snapped some pictures. I did get a few before we left the house as well. The journey to childhood begins...



~ 0 comments: ~

+

Contact

About the Template