Wednesday, September 20, 2006

puppy love pics


Yay! I finally got these up. I love his sweet little face in the second picture.



Today's my mom's birthday and she's gone to Mexico. They've been there for almost 2 weeks with my sister and her family. I'm sooo jealous. Wished I was with them. I can't wait for her to come back to El Paso. We haven't seen her for probably about 3 months now. I really miss her. I called her this morning to say happy birthday and it was great talking to her for a few minutes.She's an amazing woman and I just love spending time with her. I feel bad that when she is here in El Paso, I kind of just take her for granted. I need to work harder on showing her how much she means to me. One more self-improvement task to tackle!

~ 0 comments: ~

+

Contact

About the Template